학술지

Korean Society for Sandplay Therapy

학술지 다운로드

상징과 모래놀이치료(Journal of Symbols & Sandplay Therapy): eISSN : 2288-5188 / pISSN : 2234-0556

[7권 1호] 집단모래놀이치료가 스마트폰중독 청소년의 중독수준과 우울 및 불안에 미치는 효과

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 한국임상모래놀이치료학회
댓글 0건 조회 40회 작성일 24-03-29 16:44

본문

• 제 목 [국문]
    [7권 1호] 집단모래놀이치료가 스마트폰중독 청소년의 중독수준과 우울 및 불안에 미치는 효과
  • 제 목 [영문]
    Effect of Group Sandplay Therapy to be Addicted Youth’s addiction Levels and Anxiety
  • 저 자
    신지환, 장미경
  • 출 처
    상징과 모래놀이치료 7권 1호 31-45 page, 총15 pages
  • 발행 년도
  • 주제 키워드
    Group Sandplay Therapy, Adolescents Smart Phones, Anxious, depressed
  • 초 록 [국문]
  • 초 록 [영문]
    Smartphones addiction Scale of young people is increasing rapidly with the proliferation of smartphones. They have appeared, such as depression and inquietude and etc. In This research I was selected 16 middle school students as control Group and experimental Group and I was selected 16people on same method and I conducted a survey of thier addiction levels and depression and inquietude. The results obtained is summarized contents by enforcing Group sandplay therapy while 10 weeks. First. In the statistics showed positively when I compare to before and after afterward I enforced Group sandplay therapy, their addiction levels were decreased Second. In the statistics showed positively when I compare to before and after afterward I enforced Group sandplay therapy, their depressions were decreased Third. In the statistics showed positively when I compare to before and after afterward I enforced Group sandplay therapy, their inquietude’s Scales were decreased. Fourth. As time goes by, they objectively think back themselves and they try to conclude a relationship themselves also they Re-defined their emotions as a result, their addiction of smartphones, depressions and inquietudes are Reduced Effectively.

첨부파일

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.