학술지

Korean Society for Sandplay Therapy

학술지 다운로드

상징과 모래놀이치료(Journal of Symbols & Sandplay Therapy): eISSN : 2288-5188 / pISSN : 2234-0556

[10권 2호] 모성성 변환의 상징으로서의 두꺼비집

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 한국임상모래놀이치료학회
댓글 0건 조회 36회 작성일 24-03-31 16:16

본문

• 제 목 [국문]
    [10권 2호] 모성성 변환의 상징으로서의 두꺼비집
  • 제 목 [영문]
    The Toad Houses as a Symbol of Transformation of Maternity
  • 저 자
    이영주
  • 출 처
    상징과 모래놀이치료 10권2
  • 발행 년도
  • 주제 키워드
    toadhouse, transformation, maternity
  • 초 록 [국문]
  • 초 록 [영문]
    In this study I analyzed the symbolic meaning of the toad houses made by clients in sandplay therapy. For this purpose, I explored toad houses created by four clients who are experiencing emotional and behavioral difficulties. They sang a lyrics of the song “toad, toad, I will give you an old house, give me a new house” while playing with sand. In order to analyze the symbolism of toadhouses, I examined counseling records that contained verbal and nonverbal expression of the children during the therapy session, sandplay images created by clients, and record of counseling with the mothers. As a result, Four clients were commonly not nurtured warmly in their early lives from their mothers. They were making toad houses at the ‘turning point’ in relation to the positive mother-child unity phase, when they were getting out of the negative mother-child relationships and attempting psychological independence. In conclusion the toad houses were represented as a symbol of transformation of death and rebirth of maternity in sandplay therapy.

첨부파일

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.